SMSC has a beautiful site and modern open-concept style clubhouse located in Mariner's Anchorage in the community of Glen Haven, Nova Scotia. Facilities include kitchen, bar, showers, and WiFi wireless internet. Food service is only available during special events.
For information about waterfront and marina facilities use the links at left.
For information about renting the club's facilities also use the link at left.
GPS Location: Latitude 44° 38.1' N, Longitude 63° 55.1' W
Canadian Hydrographic Service Chart 4386
Located at the head of French Village Harbour, St. Margaret’s Bay (look for the clump of sailboats!). Other than charted hazards (marked by buoys), French Village Harbour is deep water.
Telephone: (902) 823-1089
5 Foxberry Hill
Glen Haven, NS B3Z 2W2
Directions by Road from Halifax or South Shore:
- Take Highway 103 to Exit 5
- Travel south on Hammonds Plains Road to end at Highway #3
- Turn right and travel less than 1 km to the lights just past the Irving Gas Station
- Turn left onto Highway #333 (Peggy's Cove Road)
- Travel 6.9 km to Croucher's Pt. Road, the entrance to Mariner's Anchorage
- Turn right and travel about 1.5 km
- The Clubhouse entrance is off Foxberry Hill.
Phone the club to find out when the club is open.