Welcome to the St. Margaret Sailing Club
The club's annual general meeting was held on Thursday, November 21st.
Board of Directors
The following members were elected to the board of directors and the position of commodore. In addition at its first meeting the board of directors appointed many of the club's officers.
- Alex MacPhee, Commodore
- Bradison Boutilier, Rear Commodore
- Dave Lane, Treasurer
- (Open) - Secretary - D. Lane is acting
- Paul Dexter, Vice Commodore (House)
- (Open), Vice Commodore (Membership)
- Greg Hammond, Vice Commodore (Infrastructure and Grounds)
- Ed Bloodworth, Vice-Commodore (Waterfront)
- Robert Shea, Vice Commodore (Learn-to-Sail)
- (Open), Director of Social Activities
- Megan Harris, Director
- Hugh Roddis, Director
Please note that the Vice Commodore (Membership), Secretary, and Director of Social Activities positions have not been filled. The club needs to fill these key positions in order to continue normal club operations.
New Key Volunteers
The new chair of the social committee is Heather Douglas. Until such time as a Vice-Commodore (Membership) is found, Alex MacPhee will chair the Membership Committee.
2014 Membership Fees
The members voted to keep membership fees at the 2013 levels. The membership bond for new members has been changed to a non-refundable $500+HST initiation fee.