Look here and click on the links for:
- Sign up for Set Sail, our Beginner’s Sailing Adventure on the Bay for adults (June 23-26)
- Bay Wind Regatta and C420 Canadian Championships (July 15-17, 2016)
- Junior Sail information and registration
- Become a member. Membership information. Online membership form to join up now!
- Wedding and party bookings
- Marina and mooring space for rent for 2016
|Hurricane Bill Information|
|Written by Dave Lane|
The best up-to-date information about Hurricane Bill is available at the following sites, plus the usual public and marine forecasts.
Current (noon Friday) information from the US and Canadian Hurricane Centres indicate that the track of Hurricane Bill most likely to pass south of southwestern Nova Scotia, but they caution that this is a large storm and its wind and wave effects will extend outward a long ways!