Mooring Rentals & Services
The club manages a large mooring field containing about 43 moorings that are both member-owned and club-owned.
Contact the club manager to inquire about the availability of club moorings.
Please note, regular tender service is not provided.
Mooring Rental Rates for 2020:
|Type||Rate (plus HST)|
Follow these steps to rent a mooring:
- Contact the "Club Manager" to confirm mooring availability.
- Complete SMSC's "Rental Agreement" and email a signed copy to the club manager.
- You can arrange payment via the club manager or go to "Make a Payment".
- Familiarize yourself with where the assigned mooring is located via "SMSC Mooring Field Map".
- We have a large sheltered T-shaped floating dock. The face of the wharf is about 50 feet long and is for loading or unloading and short term member boat
- Member-owned tenders, serving boats in the mooring field, are to be tied up on the north and east side walkways of the floating marina.